• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

Are you also saying that you are comicseller109?

If not I hope none of the forum members have sent him any nasty emails based on the stuff you've said. Bad grading or not he shouldn't be hassled for anything he didn't truely say.

Are you also saying that you are comicseller109?

If not I hope none of the forum members have sent him any nasty emails based on the stuff you've said. Bad grading or not he shouldn't be hassled for anything he didn't truely say.

893whatthe.gif Never thought of that! 893censored-thumb.gif

Yeah....What he said!! sumo.gif That could cause problems....like no bids,namely one... popcorn.gif

I figured something was up.

This guy was too good to be true! 27_laughing.gif

I thought JC was messing with us cause of the grading contest thingy.

gossip.gif

lol..

It is me guys

I am joel

Ze = Joel = Kimena

I was bored, and wanted to stir the pot.

Sorry

flowerred.gif

So whose books are those? Were they your auctions? A good joke but you could have potentially cost that guy a lot of bids. 893naughty-thumb.gif Then again, you brought the auctions to our attention in the first place so maybe it ended up being a wash. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

At least Jeff won't have to pursue legal action now. 27_laughing.gif

lol..

It is me guys

I am joel

Ze = Joel = Kimena

Sorry

flowerred.gif

So whose books are those? Were they your auctions? A good joke but you could have potentially cost that guy a lot of bids. 893naughty-thumb.gif Then again, you brought the auctions to our attention in the first place so maybe it ended up being a wash. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, but I might have pursued a couple of these auctions. confused-smiley-013.gif They're not rare books, so it's not a big deal, but if they're not Ze's books, then that's messed up. 893naughty-thumb.gif

lol..

It is me guys

I am joel

Ze = Joel = Kimena

Sorry

flowerred.gif

Yeah, but I might have pursued a couple of these auctions. confused-smiley-013.gif They're not rare books, so it's not a big deal, but if they're not Ze's books, then that's messed up. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah, I would have bid on a few myself. Regardless, listing multiple same-issue actions with the same picture, or listing with such small scans, we may have dodged a bullet anyway. confused-smiley-013.gif Or gotten screwed out of good deals. crazy.gif

I thought having shills was a bannable offense. Sorry, but chalk me up in the dont find this very funny column. yeahok.gif

Yeah, I'm with ya' on that one. If I had put time and effort into this thread it would bug me a little bit. Although the similar April Fool's Day joke was funny and quick, this one dragged on a bit too much to be funny in the end. But flowerred.gif whadda' I care.

Whoa.. before this goes any further.. my hoax, was a hoax

I aint Joel109, in anyway shape or form. I swear on my daughters future health.

In fact I just heard of this thread, and Joel earlier today after BK(Foolkiller) mentioned this guy in General.. and after reading through this thread .. it reminded me soo much of how I played out my April Fools joke on FFB(when I pretended to be an ebay scam artist)Anyhow, after reading the diatribe that Joel wrote reminded me of exactly how I was trying to sound when replying to FFB, I went about trying to type like a looney ebay scammer( no offense Joel.. but Yikes.. that was a mouthfull you spewed out bro)

So after reading joels post, and even beter Foolkillers reply...( must be a lawyer thing) I just had to see if I could dupe BK.

I just wanted to bust BK's ballz, and make him think for a sec he was hoodwinked by little ol me. Which he did , I spoke to him on the phone earlier.. and he owes me a kidney punch(or 3) for what I did.

Besides ya think I got time to really do all that shill posting?

Cept now nobody will EVER believe a word I say ever again.

Wolf!!.. A Wolf.. no really a BIG Wolf.. Sure Ze-- whatever.. 893blahblah.gif

flowerred.gif

Ze-

In fact I just heard of this thread, and Joel earlier today after BK(Foolkiller) mentioned this guy in General.. and after reading through this thread .. it reminded me soo much of how I played out my April Fools joke on FFB(when I pretended to be an ebay scam artist)Anyhow, after reading the diatribe that Joel wrote reminded me of exactly how I was trying to sound when replying to FFB, I went about trying to type like a looney ebay scammer( no offense Joel.. but Yikes.. that was a mouthfull you spewed out bro)

So after reading joels post, and even beter Foolkillers reply...( must be a lawyer thing) I just had to see if I could dupe BK.

I just wanted to bust BK's ballz, and make him think for a sec he was hoodwinked by little ol me. Which he did , I spoke to him on the phone earlier.. and he owes me a kidney punch(or 3) for what I did.

flowerred.gif

Ze-

But how can we know that you're telling the truth now? confused.gif

Because he always does, except when he's kidding... confused.gif

flowerred.gif

Ze-

takeit.gifthumbsup2.gifflowerred.gif

Dear Joel109, AKA "Deleted",

One question only for you,

why would you spend over $200 for a ASM #300 in CGC 9.6, when you have one Raw in a "9.6".

It would only cost you about $15 to slab it popcorn.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

While I may kid around alot, one thing I would NEVER do is joke about my daughters health....ever.

Hope that is enough. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Or I could place my right hand on a slabbed copy of AF15 and swear an oath?

Ze-