• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

Or I could place my right hand on a slabbed copy of AF15 and swear an oath?

Ze-

That's right,cause we all know your a direct decendant from a colony of aliens that landed here on Earth many eons ago.... insane.gifstooges.gif

Colony?... there were others?

Then why did I have to ride the short spaceship to earth all by myself?

confused-smiley-013.gif

oh, kenny, just admit it... you know you were just trying to reclaim the spotlight of your former glory and be the forum huckster.

you went to a lot of trouble to get a rise out of me. sadly, I am a gullible sucker and when you called me, I immediately believed you.

oh, kenny, just admit it... you know you were just trying to reclaim the spotlight of your former glory and be the forum huckster.

you went to a lot of trouble to get a rise out of me. sadly, I am a gullible sucker and when you called me, I immediately believed you.

That's it, I'm suing everybody who posted on this thread! mad.gif

That's it, I'm suing everybody who posted on this thread! mad.gif

Then you'll have to deal with my Lawyer, Daggitt !!! makepoint.gif

gossip.gif (rent "True Grit").

Favorite quote of this thread:

*DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

devil.gifacclaim.gif

I aint Joel109, in anyway shape or form. I swear on my daughters future health.

But how can we know that you're telling the truth now? confused.gif

While I may kid around alot, one thing I would NEVER do is joke about my daughters health....ever.

Hope that is enough. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Or I could place my right hand on a slabbed copy of AF15 and swear an oath?

Ze-

Ze,

Of course that's enough. flowerred.gif Your daughter's health is more than enough. After all, we're just a bunch of guys who love comic books...but family is WAY MORE important than comics. At least my books, not tth's. tongue.gif

I know your prank was well-intentioned. I was just kidding around with you, Crying Wolf-Boy. 27_laughing.gif

WOW! What a thread! This guy must not have very much experience with forums. He's getting mad about what people are saying and yet he doesn't realize, thats what feeds the people in the forums. He should be taking this as constructive criticism.

I've only been into comics seriously now for about three months. I don't know that much about them. I do know that the only way you should guarentee a book is of a certain grade, is to either be a certified professional grader, or have a CGC book for sale. This way people don't get screwed and the guy selling won't get a bad name for himself. Sure people will come to know an accurate grader through experience with him/her. But obviously this guy has no followers and shouldn't be guarenteeing anything. Maybe Joel, or whatever his name is, will learn a valuable lesson from this. For some reason I doubt it, cause it sounds like he knows exactly what he is doing. What with the "old" scanner and the fact that none of his scans show the edges. Please, even I know that to sell a comic you have to show the edges. And I really don't know a whole lot about it.

I think you guys were right to run this guy off. The last thing I need as new as I am to all this, is to get screwed by some a**hole.

Thanks everyone for protecting the innocent.

Let this thread die!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Davidking623

You mean by not posting anymore? Maybe you should delete your post tongue.gif

Whoa.. before this goes any further.. my hoax, was a hoax

Ze-

I don't believe you. I've seen the photos.

kennybaby.jpg

Whoa.. before this goes any further.. my hoax, was a hoax

Ze-

I don't believe you. I've seen the photos.

kennybaby.jpg

893whatthe.gifTHAT IS SSSSSOOOOOOO WRONG.......... 893naughty-thumb.gif

sign-offtopic.gif RED: Who is that in your Avatar?? confused.gif

gossip.gifI think I know but am not sure.