• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

you went to a lot of trouble to get a rise out of me. sadly, I am a gullible sucker and when you called me, I immediately believed you.

Actually all it took was one tiny little post. You're easy bro..!

And as I recall.. I called you soon afterwards.. you picked up the phone and said... " Kenny..You Co@$* suc$@*@ mutherf$#@*er bast@r$."

So I felt that rich payoff was worth all 30 seconds it took to make my post. grin.gif

Does this mean I cant go with you to the Museum now.. sorry.gif?

Ze-

And Brad.. that picture I sent you of me and Ellen playing was very old.. If you look , you will see said in my recent post I clearly said.. Ellens FUTURE good health.

Plus I make her wear a mask now.

You people are horrible, horrible people. I said I would not come back here, but just for the heck of it, I decided to come and see what people have been saying about me.

Joel, If you are still reading the posts, you bring the scrutiny upon yourself and you need to reflect upon what others are saying (personal attacks aside).

In a prior post about your Hulk #181 submission, you noted “I decided to send it in to CGC to get it graded thinking it would get at least a 9.2 if not a 9.4. Well, today I called CGC to ask them what grade they gave the book and I was struck speechless when they told me the book got a grade of 8.0. “

If your grading is so deficient why would you list your books at 9.4-9.8? The CGC grade should have been a wake-up call to you that you need to do your homework before passing off books as ultra high grade. Just my opinion. flowerred.gif

kenny,

we are now mortal enemies. Like lex luthor and superman (in pre crisis continuity) you're responsible for my public humiliation and i blame you for all future failures in my life, and while we're at it, all the past mistakes too.

thanks.

kenny,

we are now mortal enemies. Like lex luthor and superman (in pre crisis continuity) you're responsible for my public humiliation and i blame you for all future failures in my life, and while we're at it, all the past mistakes too.

thanks.

confused.gif

That's a terrible load for Kenny to bare by himself,.......I volunteer The Brain to assist! thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

kenny,

thanks.

And I assume all your hair will fall out now?

kenny,

thanks.

confused.gif

That's a terrible load for Kenny to bare by himself,.......I volunteer The Brain to assist! thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

893whatthe.gif........ (sarcasm) Oh, thank you ever so much, but I decline. sign-rantpost.gif893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

Kenny brought this on himself. Who hoax's the hoaxters 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yes. of course my hair will all fall out. the good news for kenny is that he should be able to score with lois lane types, lana lang types and lori lemaris types (find a girl with double L initials and you score).

p.s. don't tell greta.

I on the other hand don't recall who lex scored with since he was always trying to plot some revenge. oh well, at least my days and nights will be filled now.

kenny,

thanks.

And I assume all your hair will fall out now?

Joel? Joel? Are you there? Please come back. Please? Help bring some closure to this big monkey fist that you created. I'll even outbid Jeffreykli so he won't have to cough up the dough and sue your overgradin' lying azz. Joel? Are you there?

how about this -- gene will be my associate villian and he will be Braniac... we already have a superman, you'll have to think of your own hero identity.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif,

How about Bubble Market Boy? I'm sure Gene would work up a powerful-type hate for such a hero, no?

I hate to say it, but it is kind of nice to see this happen to others and not me. Now, I only took 2, count them 2, bashings and I stuck around. You guys are the greatest. hail.gif to all... except this scamming guy.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif ...now i feel left out...I'm some 50 posts in and I haven't been bashed around yet....

am I doing something wrong? confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh, and to stay on-topic...Uh, Joel? stress marks do not a near-mint comic make.

how about this -- gene will be my associate villian and he will be Braniac... we already have a superman, you'll have to think of your own hero identity.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif,

How about Bubble Market Boy? I'm sure Gene would work up a powerful-type hate for such a hero, no?

27_laughing.gif

Is it just me, or do the Deleted words just keep growing?

No still have 32.....same as it ever was.......same as it ever was....... SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

yay.gifTalking Heads yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Joel? Joel? Are you there? Please come back. Please? Help bring some closure to this big monkey fist that you created. I'll even outbid Jeffreykli so he won't have to cough up the dough and sue your overgradin' lying azz. Joel? Are you there?

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif Muhahahahahahahahahaha