• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

Joel? Joel? Are you there? Please come back. Please? Help bring some closure to this big monkey fist that you created. I'll even outbid Jeffreykli so he won't have to cough up the dough and sue your overgradin' lying azz. Joel? Are you there?

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif Muhahahahahahahahahaha

Is this thread getting bumped just for the hope the poor fool returns so you guys can kick him a few more times?

893naughty-thumb.gif

shy.gif

Joel? Joel? Are you there? Please come back. Please? Help bring some closure to this big monkey fist that you created. I'll even outbid Jeffreykli so he won't have to cough up the dough and sue your overgradin' lying azz. Joel? Are you there?

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif Muhahahahahahahahahaha

Is this thread getting bumped just for the hope the poor fool returns so you guys can kick him a few more times?

893naughty-thumb.gif

shy.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif...................... confused.gif....................... confused-smiley-013.gif

bumpit.gif

devil.gif

I don't think this thread will come close to being locked. It's gotta' get NAAAAAAASTY before Arch gives it that status! This one is just bizarre.

Um....gee....you kinda' sprung that on me.....I mean I was writing about moonlight and cicadas in the Water Cooler and now you want me to go into battle mode? foreheadslap.gif

I'm working on my novel just now. First time i've been inspired in months cloud9.gif

So tell us all about your magnum opus, Kilt. yeahok.gif

Don't want to give too much away tongue.gif

Fictional work based around Egyptian Mythology. A selection of the gods play major roles (Isis, osiris, seth, nepthys, horus, Ra etc).

First rule as a writer. Don't give away too much tongue.gif You can wait until i get it published (or self publish) and get a signed copy tongue.gif

You dirty rat...just for that, I'll punish bid all of your bids on eBay. And I'll big and win your auctions, then not pay and neg your butt. devil.gifstooges.gif

Hi Mark. hi.gif

You dirty rat...just for that, I'll punish bid all of your bids on eBay. And I'll big and win your auctions, then not pay and neg your butt. devil.gifstooges.gif

Hi Mark. hi.gif

flowerred.gif Hi Jeffrey hi.gif!