• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

So... take a look at this auction:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=6548383827

and the auction description which is basically ridiculous. Not that it's a scam, but it doesn't even look remotely possible to be in "top condition" or whatever... and look who's on the bid list... our buddy Joel (comicseller)... so apparently he truly can't grade for himself either.

yeah, but you can't see the CBCs on the spine or the thumb crease at the top unless you get down on your hands and knees with some sort of device that makes things look bigger than they actually are or something, so it looks 9.2 ish to me!

and the auction description which is basically ridiculous. Not that it's a scam, but it doesn't even look remotely possible to be in "top condition" or whatever... and look who's on the bid list... our buddy Joel (comicseller)... so apparently he truly can't grade for himself either.

Looks like your boy is NARU'd hi.gif

... and the auction description which is basically ridiculous. Not that it's a scam, but it doesn't even look remotely possible to be in "top condition" or whatever... and look who's on the bid list... our buddy Joel (comicseller)... so apparently he truly can't grade for himself either.

What is most interesting is the seller. I do not believe for one second the seller's statement "JUST A FEW TINY COLOR BREAKS KEEPS THIS FROM A PERFECT 10". supapapa75 is a known commodity on these boards.

supapapa75

The fony wannabees never stop. "Just a huge diagonal tear and oil stain on both covers, otherwise a perfect near mint." Then they put NM in the title. Let's just shoot the bloody basturtts and use their livin' guts to grease the treads of our SUVs.

Oh gee, what a shock. Guess he turned out to be a total fraud after all. Joel109 apparently we aren't the horrible people... you are.

Oh gee, what a shock. Guess he turned out to be a total fraud after all. Joel109 apparently we aren't the horrible people... you are.

Foolkiller, you are a nasty person! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

this just guy got under my skin. I am a nasty person!

Foolkiller, you are a nasty person! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

this just guy got under my skin. I am a nasty person!

That was the best line of the entire rant. Great stuff!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This is the guy who sold the Superman #2 with no restoration - which of course the buyer discovered was restored. makepoint.gif

I'll say it again...thank you FK. flowerred.gif Your intuition for a scam looks to be well founded. thumbsup2.gif