• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

what's funny is that if it really were Kenny, then he would have accomplished his maniacal goal... by the way Red, did you get my email?

Yes, I did. I am planning on it!

Red

...I think you guys are being a little harsh on this guy,...maybe he is a victorian collector and doesn't really know how to grade modern books ,...maybe he's all about the page quality....I'd much rather get a ASM #300 with 12 spine stresses and excellent white page quality , than say a CGC 9.8 with ow/w..... devil.gif

...I think you guys are being a little harsh on this guy,...maybe he is a victorian collector and doesn't really know how to grade modern books ,...maybe he's all about the page quality....I'd much rather get a ASM #300 with 12 spine stresses and excellent white page quality , than say a CGC 9.8 with ow/w..... devil.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

comicseller109 has been Naru'd................ 27_laughing.gif

That was fast.....

Yeah, but I wonder why? Overgrading is not a NARU-able offense.

But if you NARU'd all the over-graders on eBay there'd be few sellers left over.

That was fast.....

But if you NARU'd all the over-graders on eBay there'd be few sellers left over.

Exactly, which is why I'm curious why Joel got NARU'd. It can't be because he doesn't know how to grade, otherwise eBay would have to get rid of its comic section.

Tim,

Jefferyki and I both speculated elsewhere in another thread that he's been shilling his own auctions. And based on some of those prices I saw for some of those obviously over graded books, shills certainly explains it. Plus the guy is a toolbox.

Jefferyki and I both speculated elsewhere in another thread that he's been shilling his own auctions. And based on some of those prices I saw for some of those obviously over graded books, shills certainly explains it. Plus the guy is a toolbox.

Shilling would certainly help to explain it. thumbsup2.gif As for being a toolbox, being NARU'd for that would also eliminate many eBay sellers! 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, for whatever reason, this guy burns the hell out of me. It's just more vindication that the guy was a liar. I'm glad it appears no forum members got burned by this loser.

See, sometimes a seller's shady and disreputable actions CAN rub someone the wrong way for no discernable reason. Seem like you and I had this discussion before with the roles reversed. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah, for whatever reason, this guy burns the hell out of me. It's just more vindication that the guy was a liar. I'm glad it appears no forum members got burned by this loser.

Well done, your instincts were spot on.

Shilling would certainly help to explain it. thumbsup2.gif As for being a toolbox, being NARU'd for that would also eliminate many eBay sellers! 27_laughing.gif

And if you remember, he originally brought these auctions to the boards attention using the third person. Which is exactly what shilling is. He neglected to mention that the auctions were his when he first posted about them.

Amazes me still how some guys just can't play by the rules. It's not that difficult. Jeez! foreheadslap.gif

That was fast.....

Yeah,I know. If he was shill bidding it's not very obvious as I checked some auctions...I'm sure other board members have also,especially RedHook,as he's very good at those things... thumbsup2.gif Probably used an already established account to shill. I emailed him & asked about why he's naru'd...who knows maybe he'll respond...then again I doubt it. Naru'd in 12 days... insane.gif27_laughing.gif