• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atlas pre-code and post-code horror, sci-fi and pre-hero
1 1

248 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

:takeit:

GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thanks!

Strange Tales 29 on hold via PM pending back cover scan approval, which I am confident will pass muster. So the awesome Witch cover is pretty much sold.

19 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

That's it for this group of Atlas books. I appreciate all of the responses so far, so thank you all for that.

A few quick things...

1) I have had a few very generous offers via personal message. Please feel free to make any offer but I do want to let you all know that these just came in on Wednesday and I haven't even had a chance to show them to any of my in-store customers, much less list them on our site, so I am not motivated to do much discounting at this time.

2) I have not had a chance to do any back cover scans. If you are on the fence about a book and would like a scan of the back cover please let me know. It will probably be Sunday before I will be able to respond, but I will get back to you ASAP.

3) The response has been outstanding so far. I am expecting another grouping from this collection sometime in the next ten days. As a matter of extortion I will definitely consider listing those here as well if the response picks up a bit. So get to work!

Thanks again...

"This it for THIS GROUP of Atlas books..."

Are more coming? :foryou:

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, MrBedrock said:

Journey Into Mystery 72 - 5.0 (vg/fine) cream to off-white pages - $140

atlas038.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:13 PM, MrBedrock said:

Strange Tales 77 - 4.5 (vg+) cream to off-white pages - $125

atlas017.jpg

:takeit: these two as well.  Thanks!