• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

unable to sign in to this website

55 posts in this topic

wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I can only sign in to this website if I am using my cellphone and only if using my data. If I connect through wifi I cant log on to the site at all. If I try signing in through either of my 3 desktop computers I use I cant sign in at all. The fields where I would enter my user name and password are simply not there.

15551109229976590687589174927554.jpg

42 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I can only sign in to this website if I am using my cellphone and only if using my data. If I connect through wifi I cant log on to the site at all. If I try signing in through either of my 3 desktop computers I use I cant sign in at all. The fields where I would enter my user name and password are simply not there.

15551109229976590687589174927554.jpg

apparently, you've been a bad, bad boy.  (tsk)

@Scott =) I logged out on my phone by restarting it, now I am unable to log in on my phone.....

I was still logged in on the desktop, but I dare not sign out cause it'll do the same....

Can't call CGC cause it's the weekend....

Everyone including Scott is probably at any con's :sorry: 

:hi:Hope I don't get logged out o.O

On 2/14/2019 at 4:49 PM, dena said:

Checking in to see if this issue persists for any of you.

@dena you wanted to know if this was still happening - seems it is. There are three threads about it now - this thread, the one I just quoted you from and this one:

Edited by Get Marwood & I

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

@dena you wanted to know if this was still happening - seems it is. There are three threads about it now - this thread, the one I just quoted you from and this one:

I figured overnight that it would resolve itself, it hasn't....

Still not working on my phone, I don't know about my desktop as luckily it hasn't signed me out yet :foryou: