• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

unable to sign in to this website

55 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I've been signing in via the CGC Census page and then just clicking on Chat. It happened a few months ago, I did the same thing then. (thumbsu

It helps if you have those pages bookmarked or know the .com address, but so far none of that has worked on my phone...

So far all those pages are "logged out" and to "log in" is still blank lol idk but I'll keep trying :foryou: 

It's odd but the registry web address still works on my phone, but I don't think that I can get to the chatboards through it ...   ah never mind that worked thanks guys ^^ :whee: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

It helps if you have those pages bookmarked or know the .com address, but so far none of that has worked on my phone...

So far all those pages are "logged out" and to "log in" is still blank lol idk but I'll keep trying :foryou: 

Can you Google the census page and enter that way?

Just now, Gnasher said:

I got to it through the registry log in and then clicking chatboards doh! I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier lol thanks though

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got to it through the registry log in and then clicking chatboards doh! I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier lol thanks though

Yeah, that is pretty much what I meant, well done, and welcome back. It usually back to normal after a couple of days (thumbsu

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's odd but the registry web address still works on my phone, but I don't think that I can get to the chatboards through it ...   ah never mind that worked thanks guys ^^ :whee: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I thought that I had tried everywhere lol Since I remained logged in on the desktop, it gave me a chance to get to the registry to read the .com address, now I have everything bookmarked etc.

whew, now I feel bad to any other noobs, if they are having difficulty.... :shy: 

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I've been signing in via the CGC Census page and then just clicking on Chat. It happened a few months ago, I did the same thing then. (thumbsu

doesn't help me.

I can log in on all but 1 system now: my main personal desktop that has all of my comic stuff on it :P

4 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

doesn't help me.

I can log in on all but 1 system now: my main personal desktop that has all of my comic stuff on it :P

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/index.aspx

Try logging in here and then going to chatboards, somehow worked finally on my phone, I haven't got logged out on my desktop yet :wishluck: 

3 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:
9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Try logging in here and then going to chatboards, somehow worked finally on my phone, I haven't got logged out on my desktop yet :wishluck: 

That works!

Thank you

lol you're welcome! CGC should still hopefully fix it though ha. Maybe Monday :wishluck: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
12 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:
18 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That works!

Thank you

lol you're welcome! CGC should still hopefully fix it though ha. Maybe Monday :wishluck: 

Worked for me too. 

For me the problem only occurred in one browser. So maybe a cookie thing...

11 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:
13 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Worked for me too. 

For me the problem only occurred in one browser. So maybe a cookie thing...

google chrome?

I use google chrome, especially on my phone, wouldn't know how to change it on there....

Maybe that bit of info will help CGC......fix it  :wishluck: 

Certain pages still don't load on my phone...

Just curious if people were still having issues...

I haven't been logged out yet, so I I don't know about log in issues...

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Certain pages still don't load on my phone...

Just curious if people were still having issues...

I haven't been logged out yet, so I I don't know about log in issues...

I also have not been logged out yet. We shall see what happens