• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

unable to sign in to this website

55 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought that I had tried everywhere lol Since I remained logged in on the desktop, it gave me a chance to get to the registry to read the .com address, now I have everything bookmarked etc.

whew, now I feel bad to any other noobs, if they are having difficulty.... :shy: 

I can log in on desktop but no mobile whatsoever..

6 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:
On 4/13/2019 at 12:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought that I had tried everywhere lol Since I remained logged in on the desktop, it gave me a chance to get to the registry to read the .com address, now I have everything bookmarked etc.

whew, now I feel bad to any other noobs, if they are having difficulty.... :shy: 

I can log in on desktop but no mobile whatsoever..

@Brittany M.

Still can't log in via Chrome. Explorer is working fine. I've always used Chrome, and up until Monday morning it worked for me. Now I get the same thing most of you are getting, the CGC masthead and toolbar, but nothing else. I can go to the Chat Boards page, and see the threads, but can't actually log in to them.

it's not fixed. it's an error that started occurring for me when i updated Chrome to the newest stable version.  i think it's probably something ubbboards is causing, instead of something locally for people.

i had to dust off Firefox and come in via that way

12 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Still can't log in via Chrome. Explorer is working fine. I've always used Chrome, and up until Monday morning it worked for me. Now I get the same thing most of you are getting, the CGC masthead and toolbar, but nothing else. I can go to the Chat Boards page, and see the threads, but can't actually log in to them.

I'm using chrome, and my computer has been loosing access to the internet too, but I think that was because of other updates. Safe to say Chrome is having issues with it's latest update, because it didn't start until then....

If you want to use Chrome... log into the registry, linked below, and I think that you can get to the boards that way, then log out of the registry....

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/index.aspx

How do you use something other than Chrome on a phone....? I just logged into the registry on the phone, got to the boards, then logged out of the registry....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
7,300th post O.o

On 4/13/2019 at 12:21 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

On 4/13/2019 at 3:05 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Scott =) I logged out on my phone by restarting it, now I am unable to log in on my phone.....

I was still logged in on the desktop, but I dare not sign out cause it'll do the same....

Can't call CGC cause it's the weekend....

Everyone including Scott is probably at any con's :sorry: 

:hi:Hope I don't get logged out o.O

On 4/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

@dena you wanted to know if this was still happening - seems it is. There are three threads about it now - this thread, the one I just quoted you from and this one:

On 4/13/2019 at 5:49 PM, comicquant said:

Looks like its an Angular dependency issue.  @Architecht

Screenshot 2019-04-13 12.45.50.png

2009623866_giphy(4).gif.71534308f7cd2221517c9faa3abe5305.gif

2 hours ago, dena said:

We implemented a fix for this yesterday. Please let me know if you are still having a problem in Chrome.

7 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
2 hours ago, dena said:

We implemented a fix for this yesterday. Please let me know if you are still having a problem in Chrome.

Seems to work fine on my phone...

The home page will load, I can load services and fees to get estimated TAT  (thumbsu

Seemingly all good!