unable to sign in to this website
3 3

54 posts in this topic

14,041 posts

wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I can only sign in to this website if I am using my cellphone and only if using my data. If I connect through wifi I cant log on to the site at all. If I try signing in through either of my 3 desktop computers I use I cant sign in at all. The fields where I would enter my user name and password are simply not there.

15551109229976590687589174927554.jpg

222 posts

I had this happen a few hours ago.  I could log in through my cell phone (wifi also), but not the computer.  I can now log onto the computer

8,535 posts

I noticed it on my phone when checking estimated TAT... that page didn't load... or the homepage didn't

Luckily have the boards bookmarked

18,175 posts

I had the same problem earlier this morning on my cell phone. Working fine now on my desk top...

8,535 posts

Ya cgccomics.com on my phone still doesn't load...

40,394 posts
42 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I can only sign in to this website if I am using my cellphone and only if using my data. If I connect through wifi I cant log on to the site at all. If I try signing in through either of my 3 desktop computers I use I cant sign in at all. The fields where I would enter my user name and password are simply not there.

15551109229976590687589174927554.jpg

apparently, you've been a bad, bad boy.  (tsk)

16,201 posts

I couldn't log in at all today with several different Macs with several different browsers. At home with a PC tonight I didn't have a problem. My screen was identical to Artboy's.

8,535 posts

Mine is still like that on my phone at cgccomics.com 

Idk...

8,535 posts

@Scott =) I logged out on my phone by restarting it, now I am unable to log in on my phone.....

I was still logged in on the desktop, but I dare not sign out cause it'll do the same....

Can't call CGC cause it's the weekend....

Everyone including Scott is probably at any con's :sorry: 

:hi:Hope I don't get logged out o.O

1,153 posts

I had the same problem. I tried logging in from two work computers: one physical machine, and one virtual machine.  The virtual machine had the same experience as artboy, but I was able to log in from my physical machine. 

55,151 posts

Do any of you think, in that split second, that you might have gotten a strike...?

:whistle:

19,521 posts

I had the same issue but was able to sign in via The Collectors Society.

932 posts
Posted (edited)

No problem with either desktop or laptop.

Don't have one of them stupid smartphones. :applause:  Damn kids and their music.  :preach:

Edited by Gaard

10,700 posts
Posted (edited)
On 2/14/2019 at 4:49 PM, dena said:

Checking in to see if this issue persists for any of you.

@dena you wanted to know if this was still happening - seems it is. There are three threads about it now - this thread, the one I just quoted you from and this one:

Edited by Get Marwood & I

8,535 posts
1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

@dena you wanted to know if this was still happening - seems it is. There are three threads about it now - this thread, the one I just quoted you from and this one:

I figured overnight that it would resolve itself, it hasn't....

Still not working on my phone, I don't know about my desktop as luckily it hasn't signed me out yet :foryou: 

8,535 posts

lol Not to harp, but it is tornado season, plenty of rain, lol I need to be able to log on my phone if the power goes out..... (: