• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Comic Daily News Information Sites?

14 posts in this topic

What are the best comic book news sites these days? I tend to like the ones that don't have too much pointless rumor and interview type stuff. I did check ComicsContinuum daily but they haven't updated in more than a month. ComicBookResources used to be ok but that went bad a few years ago. BleedingCool is a bit better than ComicBookResources but kind of similar in concept as well. I'm just looking for the weekly and monthly comic previews / solicitations plus quick comic news.

58 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Does CGC message boards count?

Yeah, this is the only comic site I go to daily. Most of the comic blogs are stuffed with regurgitated press releases, and grammatically challenged opinion pieces. I'd rather just come here. At least you guys are funny!

On 4/19/2019 at 8:06 AM, F For Fake said:

Yeah, this is the only comic site I go to daily. Most of the comic blogs are stuffed with regurgitated press releases, and grammatically challenged opinion pieces. I'd rather just come here. At least you guys are funny!

That's why I was looking for a simple comic news and previews site. I've never seen previews and solicitations here. ComicsContinuum seems to be back though. No mention of why they were down for a month. I guess the guy went on vacation or something.

I use google news and set the filters for the topics I am interested. I just looked at my feed and I have stories from Gizmodo, The Gaurdian, Gamespot, IGN, CBR, and others for comic book related news.

23 hours ago, georgegr78 said:

i just discovered this site and really loving it! comicyears.com , its a new site , the writers are really great and get into amazing details. I also enjoy reading cbr.com and comicbook.com

Stick around

Get an Avi

You'll fit right in

Note

Do not make over 2000 posts in under 6 months

On 9/16/2019 at 6:15 AM, georgegr78 said:

i just discovered this site and really loving it! comicyears.com , its a new site , the writers are really great and get into amazing details. I also enjoy reading cbr.com and comicbook.com

I get a security warning when I try to access that site. Invalid security cert?