• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Black Panther #1

7 posts in this topic

Hi.

Please would you be able to help judge the grade on this BP #1. 

Main issue so far as I can see are the spine ticks, and what appears to be the residue of a price sticker, perhaps, over the '10p'. Is it cut wierd also? Not sure if this is common, or seen as a big flaw.

Much appreciated for your help and assistance :)

P1060226.JPG

P1060229.JPG

P1060235.JPG

P1060237.JPG

P1060240.JPG

P1060241.JPG

P1060242.JPG

P1060243.JPG

P1060248.JPG

P1060252.JPG

P1060255.JPG

Edited by kasharic
additional photos

Because of the sticker residue, I'm seeing it more as being a 6.0. There probably is a production miscut, there is a slight miswrap evident on the back cover so doesn't affect the grading. (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, kasharic said:

Cheers guys for taking a look. IS the sticker residue permanent, or something you think could be removed or minimised with professional cleaning?

If there is kasharic, I wouldn't go to the expense of having it done. I too have a pence copy of this book which I bought for £12.00 at the height of all the movie hype. I'm sure someone can advise if it is removable should you wish to go that route. (thumbsu

Spoiler

This is my copy.... 

4d21f55f26e3bdf5270dc6bab275c87e.jpg