• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Doom Patrol #99 - 1st Beast Boy

11 posts in this topic

Doom Patrol #99

The first appearance of Beast Boy ~ There is a coupon cut out (I don't believe it effects the story; I was wondering what grade do you think this is? Whether it be Qualified?

All comments are welcomed.

241mcdl.jpg&key=31d1c048b1e4e66937e69983

107oxsx.jpg&key=9dcc8d05a06672fb49dcba15

ras2op.jpg&key=96dcac76d1ce308f4f7dd5cf1

2wf7nzt.jpg&key=a626d7e461047798e57ba732

16auzxw.jpg&key=9aa696cc5a69646cb2c843a6

If there's nothing major going on with the rest of the book it looks to be a 5.5 if qualified, otherwise it's the 0.5. blue.  See what others think. If you could supply a full on shot of the back cover that would be helpful. (thumbsu

See current discussion here...

7 hours ago, Gnasher said:

If there's nothing major going on with the rest of the book it looks to be a 5.5 if qualified, otherwise it's the 0.5. blue.  See what others think. If you could supply a full on shot of the back cover that would be helpful. (thumbsu

See current discussion here...

On page 6 is coupon is out, but it doesn't effect the story; the pages:

doom1.thumb.jpg.0f7505a26c6a7a8e7237e1ea94c9daac.jpgdoom2.thumb.jpg.5259bb90555638f957b528c632ee24bc.jpg

Edited by Bart Allen

11 hours ago, Bart Allen said:

Many thanks everyone!

But I'm curious is a 4.0 qualified that is complete worth the same as a 4.0 qualified that's incomplete? ~

Why would a complete comic at 4.0 or any grade be qualified, it would just be a blue label.

31 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Why would a complete comic at 4.0 or any grade be qualified, it would just be a blue label.

I mean both being qualified green labels, for example this one is incomplete which effects the story, as opposed to mine which doesn't effect the story:

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Bart Allen

10 minutes ago, Bart Allen said:

I mean both being qualified green labels, for example this one is incomplete which effects the story, as opposed to mine which doesn't effect the story:

Right, at the end of the day the price is solely determined by the buyer, yours would probably get a higher price simply on comparison of the defect. The cover of yours also has more eye appeal, in fact, I think 4.0Q for yours is a little harsh, 4.5Q looks right to me maybe even 5.0Q, but that my opinion.