• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Seller cornfieldcomics-and-bricks BEWARE
3 3

427 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

last i looked, i couldn't figure out how to manage them, but chaos etc

looks as though this issue is pretty wrapped up anyway, but if cornwheel does return we shall remember...

You might think we've seen the last of Corn husker but these guys have a way of keeping popping up-

58 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If this guy was "reporting posts" across the street...

Does that mean he was reporting them here too?

hm :popcorn:

One of his "positions" was that he correctly determined the book as unrestored, and CGC got it wrong.  I don't think they take kindly to that.  

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If were going through this :makepoint: my dad went to the hospital due to blood pressure a couple of years ago, since I'm 37 I decided to get regular check-ups and now take BP medicine.....

It is amazing how little round things can make you feel better, I didn't bother to read the side effects..... "CAUSE" gout? snap! :censored:

The worst case I ever had was exactly 9 years ago, it was so bad I couldn't walk.  I have been on BP meds before but I lost about 30lbs and my BP went into the 120/80 range so they took me off them.  Have not been back on since.

Last dr visit I went to they told me if the top number is in the 200s go to the hospital immediately because you are having a heart attack.

If you feel like your BP is elevated and stays in the 160 range for over 2hrs then go to the hospital then as well.

@kav that is terrible about your brother, my condolences sir, not sure how long ago it was but I do know loss never gets any easier.  I was there for the last 3 months for my mother in the hospital, every day.  Worst time of my life.  My name was the last words she ever spoke.  I will never forget that.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If this guy was "reporting posts" across the street...

Does that mean he was reporting them here too?

hm :popcorn:

Grass is always greener on the other side, until you realize it is all weeds!