• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spiderman #361 (First Carnage) page on Ebay Auction today
1 1

16 posts in this topic

The page is a BUY at $7,000.00 USD...Est. valuation, $7,500.00 to $9,000.00 USD.

It does not legitimately 'sell' today in this eBay auction. It is certainly being offered in the 'wrong' venue...this early showing has perhaps (only slightly) negatively impacted the perceived value of the page...

I like this page...

19 minutes ago, romitaman said:

i owned this page back in the day.......i used to own over half of this book back in the day.....Early bagley ASM and carnage art is certainly super sought after nowadays....great stuff!!!! 

What do you think the fair market value is? 

Edited by Blastaar

1 hour ago, skrilla1212 said:

I picked up the other one.

The one you picked up is worth every penny...Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing the link. I was tempted. But, then I saw the page you scored. And, I closed the wallet...

$1,800.00 for the remaining page is still a 'reasonable' BUY...

s-l1600 (1).jpg

1 hour ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

Is it just me, or is there a TON of high quality pages on eBay right now? Way more than usual. And new stuff. Not the same old stuff that's been sitting around in some cases for years.

The tax man cometh. Also, people are encouraged to sell by a bull-ish comic art market.

11 hours ago, NelsonAI said:

There were plenty of watchers of that auction. I'm sure the seller has been fielding several email inquiries from prospective buyers.

Not how it works. If they were willing to pay the amount it sold for, they’d have bid that amount, or higher.