• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If Rob Liefeld also produced Captain America in the movies

9 posts in this topic

And everyone would be constantly angry and shouting at each other at full volume all the time.

It would get very tiresome, very quickly.

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

And everyone would be constantly angry and shouting at each other at full volume all the time.

It would get very tiresome, very quickly.

So you're saying it would be a DCEU movie?

ba-dum-tssh

I'll be here all week.  Tip your waitress!

The why was he (or is he still) so popular and ubiquitous in comics in the early 90s (if I remember correctly)? I had stopped reading new mainstream stuff at that point, sticking mostly with Fantagraphics and Drawn & Quarterly. I'd look at that Leitchfield stuff and think who the heck is buying this stuff?

23 hours ago, NoMan said:

The why was he (or is he still) so popular and ubiquitous in comics in the early 90s (if I remember correctly)? I had stopped reading new mainstream stuff at that point, sticking mostly with Fantagraphics and Drawn & Quarterly. I'd look at that Leitchfield stuff and think who the heck is buying this stuff?

He wasn’t the only one doing teeth, claws, and horrible anatomy. A lot of his harshest critics consider artists whose work I could easily mistake for Liefeld to be the best in the business