• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: Detective Comics 341

10 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

6.5 IMO.

Do you think that crease may have a shot at being pressed out?  You have to get up close to even see it.
It somewhat breaks color... this is one of those Iffish press books from my perspective. 

2 minutes ago, BobBain said:

Do you think that crease may have a shot at being pressed out?  You have to get up close to even see it.
It somewhat breaks color... this is one of those Iffish press books from my perspective. 

I would say "yes", but I am about as amateur as it comes to "press-able defects".

There's a few colour breaking spine ticks, plus a long and smaller cb creases bottom right corner , that corner also looks quite soft too. everything else will come out in a press, but I still think you'll be in the fine range at best. (thumbsu

Edited by Gnasher

The long color-breaking crease on the front cover will cap the grade at 5.0 whether the book is pressed or not IMO. From a cost perspective, this book wouldn't make much sense to press or to submit.