• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major X 2 by Liefeld! Hideous or Terrible? your choice

21 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Sensei Ryan said:

There's been a thread on this very same topic in the Modern section for at least a month...it's a good read and worth the time...check it out! :) 

Oh sorry I didn't know there was a thread already. The book just came out today & I just had to post it!

I am not an artist, and will never be. However, Liefield's art never appealed to me. All the characters in his series looked the same, always screaming and were literally indistiguishable to me. Cable?..for me was a joke. Youngblood, wth was that? oh well. he's made a living, cultivated a following. More power to him i guess.

The second issue is drawn by another artist.  More appealing art style for me, and a surprisingly large number of feet appear. (Those two observations aren’t directly interconnected.)

Already a hot comic because of the reveal about Major X’s identity.  

Edited by Ken Aldred

15 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

It must mean something to the modern guys, because I looked, and IDGAF

Just a bit obvious, predictable, commercial, that this sales-boosting trope would turn up again, sooner or later, in something else X-Men related by Liefeld.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

He didn't sit back and think, "wait a minute, how would Wolverine be able to retract (mostly) straight Adamantium claws that exceed his elbow-to-knuckle length..?"

:facepalm:

For a Fee, I'm happy to be! Your back door, man! 

Seriously, is it weird that the way he draws his characters, they all kind of look like him? :shy: 

20180408_134044.jpg.8ea443793f2751390afd

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

For a Fee, I'm happy to be! Your back door, man! 

Seriously, is it weird that the way he draws his characters, they all kind of look like him? :shy: 

20180408_134044.jpg.8ea443793f2751390afd

can't be any of his characters! I see 3 feet in this picture! lol

Edited by comics4all

1 hour ago, Timely said:

I found a very good cover by Liefeld... with 4 feet!!!!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1543475

I only see 2 1/2 feet !

I also see 2 giant creepy looking kids looking thru a huge window @ spidey/deadpool!

Or is it the world's strangest billboard?! lol

Edited by comics4all