• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So where is kav?
2 2

64 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Some around here dont give kav an even break. He's really quite a nice person , once you get to know him.

If he doesn't come back to the boards , it will in my opinion be a shame.

He is a great contributor here.

It's not Friday yet.

Jokes aside - I agree.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Man I'm burning the candle at both ends . No shortage of bugs, and rodents for me to kill.

Automotive Design Engineer here, so I'm on a PC for most of my week.

When it's slow, stirring up ship on the CGC board is my only job...

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I heard Fat Arse Girl sat on his computer. 

I've got a like, a laugh and a sad face so far. Can someone do confused then I'll have the full set.

5 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

I heard she bit him and now he's become arse man... Wait... he was already arse man before that 

Someone find me a gif of someone with a serious disapproving face who then bursts out laughing. 

12 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

he loves Curt Swan superman ! he has had some of his OA in published works , he has been through art school and readily gives tips and solid advice

he is one of the first people to help expose fraud on eBay and other places ..he provides tips on how to deal with eBay customer service and often provides the direct phone number to best reach eBay...

he is probably the best member we have on the boards...

and yet some of the old guard that can't stand that they are not in control of these boards and it's members as they were many years ago when they teamed up and drove many potentially solid members away ... this same type behavior is still happening in the water cooler, there is a small clique over there that bands together and belittles all newcomers or those who do not think like they do..

this same group will abuse and hit the notify button without repercussion on us fellow comic collectors in a heartbeat if we disagree with their views

this same clique actually believes they have the right to tell other members how to and how often they can posts 

Kav seldom ventured into the water cooler but when he did he made intelligent posts just as he does everywhere else ! but over there was belittled by the small gang that smears most everyone and the worst thing about it is that that same gang almost never makes comic book related posts ,.. they have joined a comic book chatboard and then have the nerve

to insult and malign those of us who do love collecting comics :sorry:

Don't get too crazy.