• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So where is kav?
2 2

64 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Kav is dearly missed as he is one of the top contributors the boards ! his knowledge about original art is as strong as anyone anywhere and i hope he returns soon

he is actually too good for these boards,  some people give him grief for absolutely no reason other than spite 

You're too good for these boards, seriously you should leave them.

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

perfect example of the type of behavior that has driven Kav away in the past ..and likely caused him to leave again ,.. and this time maybe for good

Will it work on you? :wishluck:

And this is why you should never start threads about individuals. It encourages those who dislike them to take pot shots. Which then starts arguments. Which then gets the thread locked. 

If this is still here in the morning, unlocked, I'll eat my hat. 

Is Kva the punching bag? I thought that was greggy? Soon you'll tell me that ducttape ain't made of ducks, bowler hats are unsuitable for bowling, and that adds dont add up. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

1 minute ago, Ssantoss said:

Is Kva the punching bag? I thought that was greggy? Soon you'll tell me that ducttape ain't made of ducks, bowler hats are unsuitable for bowling, and that adds dont add up. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Punch not lest ye be punched :preach:

1 minute ago, Ssantoss said:

I only observe punching, ringside can be quite comfy. But Michael Jackson always hogs the popcorn. 

Observe punching not from ringside lest ye be observed punching from ringside :preach:

No. No, that didn't work at all did it hm