• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR 4: LOVE AND THUNDER directed by Taika Waititi (11/5/21)
9 9

957 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, AJLewandoski said:

That means we're gonna get Hercules and Ares! I guess Gorr does need some Gods to kill aside from Thor. Can't really get the nickname "God butcher" without it.

So this is going to be like a Suicide Squad - quick death to support the threat of Gorr to any of the gods?

10 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

So this is going to be like a Suicide Squad - quick death to support the threat of Gorr to any of the gods?

I mean to establish him as a threat wiping out most of the Greek pantheon quick would do the trick. I would say it's probably the majority of the plot though. He could take out some other Egyptian deities beforehand to prep for Moon Knight, maybe the Goddess Bast from Black Panther? There's plenty of gods to pull from in the Marvel universe. 

7 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

The way he presented it put a smile on my face. Definitely looking forward to seeing Russell Crowe in his role.

6 hours ago, TupennyConan said:

Another all-powerful white male patriarch. 

The internet will go insane. 

Should be fun. 

I might regret bringing this up, but should hating one group or another because the color of there skin be considered any less racist? It's unfortunate because instead of ending racism, we just reinforce it in a different way.:facepalm: I've seen generations of light skinned people turn darker from living in hotter countries with greater exposure to the sun & darker skinned people turn lighter from colder climates with less exposure to the sun. We're all humans & we would be better off working together than against each other for a change.

Edited by chezmtghut