• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANIMATED INK / NICK KATRADIS / JASON VERSAGGI @ NY COMIC ART EXPO

5 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow OA collectors !!!

Once again, Nick Katradis and Animated Ink, (that's me), will be setting up at the NY Comic Art Expo on Sunday, April 28th at the Hotel Pennsylvania in NYC.

Nick and I are private collectors that will be offering art for sale from our private collection.  Joining us this year will be long time collector and CAF contributor, Jason Versaggi.

We are just starting to decide what to bring to the show.  If you plan on attending, drop me an email in advance if you have a specific piece  you are interested in and I may bring it to the show. 

As you enter the main room where all the dealers and exhibitors are located, we will be "TO THE LEFT".  In the corner, against the wall.

giphy-beyonce-totheleft.gif.2583118cbdb4d683e2cc52a36eb332e5.gif

Stop by our tables and introduce yourselves.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.  It's going to be a great show.  :banana:

Cheers!

N.

Edited by NelsonAI
Typos

My CGC tagline has the link to my CAF account.  If you have disabled the tags, it will not be displayed.

I have posted the link below.

On CAF, if you look under "A", I am listed as Animated Ink, Nelson.

Last year, I brought out X-Men pages by Sienkiewicz, Andy Kubert and Jim Lee, Spidey pages, splashes and covers by various well known artists including a McFarlane Spidey action page.

Who knows what I will break out this time? :whatthe:

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=8691

7 hours ago, NelsonAI said:

My CGC tagline has the link to my CAF account.  If you have disabled the tags, it will not be displayed.

I have posted the link below.

On CAF, if you look under "A", I am listed as Animated Ink, Nelson.

Last year, I brought out X-Men pages by Sienkiewicz, Andy Kubert and Jim Lee, Spidey pages, splashes and covers by various well known artists including a McFarlane Spidey action page.

Who knows what I will break out this time? :whatthe:

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=8691

yes I have tags turned off so I didn;t see it.