• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! CLOSING SOON! Readcomix' Bargain Basement

38 posts in this topic

:rulez:

1st :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread 

Shipping: Actual; U.S. or Canada (U.S. usually first class for a single book, otherwise priority)

Payment: Money Order or Check. I do not have Paypal.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back in the same shape on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: The $2 Box is NOW a $1 Box! :whee:

Your choice, any of the following, $1 each. Grades range, but all in the FN range, with old comic book smell to them, to boot! Choose from Brave and the Bold#'s 128, 129; Captain Marvel #45, Justice League of America #133; Iron Man #88 (Thanos cameo); World's Finest #239; Action Comics #458 (1st appearance of Blackrock)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

The dollar box is opening! :whatthe: 

Whats coming out???? Look! It's.....Archies!!!! :banana:

Okay, here's the deal with the dollar box books: some are as nice as mid-grade, but some have stains, writing, a piece off the back cover, etc so consider them all GVG readers at a buck apiece. Archie's first, then a mix; Ducks and more still to come after that, (but likely not tonight.)