• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Junior & Sunny Comics- GGA Teen Humor Feldstein Masterpiece
2 2

45 posts in this topic

Phantom Lady and Junior is what really turned my head when it comes to good girl art comics. I think of Junior 9-16 and Phantom Lady 13-23 as two incredible mini-series that set a new standard.

I have had complete runs of both books and sold them and now have compiled my Juniors again. I had the goal of getting a set in 7.0 and 7.5. In one case I have a 6.5 of Junior 12 that is being pressed and resubmitted now to hopefully see a 7.0:wishluck: and I had an opportunity to pick up a tied for highest 9.0 of Junior 14 so I did that. For me, 14 in grade has actually been the toughest, even though 15 is notoriously the most difficult.  

Anyway, here is my run and if you have copies to share feel free to do so here. I would LOVE to get an original page from this series but I haven't heard of any being available.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff