• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Junior & Sunny Comics- GGA Teen Humor Feldstein Masterpiece
2 2

45 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Yes, he was. Many, many, many years ago, I had the honor and luck to meet him at one of the LA Shrine conventions. Everyone was pulling out ECs for him to sign but I pulled out a couple of Juniors. He was very surprised to see them and was surprised that anyone even wanted them. I made a comment out about his "headlight" work and he laughed and told me he was always a "boob man" with a very straight face. A very talented man and just a great guy!

alfeldsteinphoto.jpg

comjunior13.jpg

That is amazing!

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Yes, he was. Many, many, many years ago, I had the honor and luck to meet him at one of the LA Shrine conventions. Everyone was pulling out ECs for him to sign but I pulled out a couple of Juniors. He was very surprised to see them and was surprised that anyone even wanted them. I made a comment out about his "headlight" work and he laughed and told me he was always a "boob man" with a very straight face. A very talented man and just a great guy!

alfeldsteinphoto.jpg

comjunior13.jpg

I saw him at the Shrine show also!

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

alfeldsteinphoto.jpg

I met Feldstein once, briefly. I have seen that briefcase dozens of times.

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

I met Feldstein once, briefly. I have seen that briefcase dozens of times.

If that briefcase could only talk... I have lugged it to about every con I've attended for probably close to 40 years. It belonged to my grandpa who probably got it in the 1940's. It fits two neat stacks side by side inside. If it doesn't come home full, I consider it a bad show.  :roflmao: