• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Archie/Pep/Laugh/Wilbur - RE-OPENED WITH A FEW NEW BOOKS AND NEW PRICES...SEE PAGE 3
2 2

54 posts in this topic

Thank you for visiting my sales thread. I have finally cleared out the massive amount of stuff I sold two weeks ago (thanks everyone!) and got a box from CGC in the meantime (another one coming in Friday but only moderns in that one). So today I will list a few slabs, a few Archie and Archie type books, and some Treasury Editions (which I should be able to ship with other things but in rare cases may need to go by themselves). s/h in the US is $15 if slabs are involved (1-3 per box) and if only raw comics or treasury editions it will be $6.00 first class, $5 media mail or $8.50 priority mail (choice is up to you). Returns are fine if you notify me within 7 days or receipt and pay return shipping if it is just buyer's remorse. All slab cases look shiny new without any issues noted. Checks, money orders, Venmo and cash are preferred but paypal is fine if need be but only on orders under $1000. In fact, if it is the only way to make the sale you should use paypal credit; I do and love it for larger purchases that I know will take a little while to pay off!

Time payments are available with these terms: 20% down non-refundable. Then you tell me how long you want to pay off the balance and I will give you double that time (6 months tops though). If you cannot meet the terms that we agreed upon (not one payment but the whole thing) I refund any monies over the 20%. and reserve the right to pay you back in a similar time frame in which you paid me. (I am not a bank but can usually get it back to you quickly but things happen so I put this in my time payment terms.) I am not out to take people's money, just to sell the books so monthly payments are not as important as hitting the final goal.

So with out further eloquence...

Edited by Bird

TAKE 25% OFF THE ITEMS IN THIS POST! :news:

Here are some books. I usually put these things up on ebay but since we're here...

ARF! The Life and Times of Little Orphan Annie with intro by Al Capp hc dust jacket wear & tear $4

Celebrated Cases of Tracy hc dust jacket wear and tear $8  SOLD

D4hJLJZW4AEfOld.jpgD4hJLJYXsAE7V3d.jpg

The Complete Dickie Dare sc beautiful condition $18

The Shadow and the Golden Master hc light dust jacket wear $15  SOLD

D4hJItJXkAEb-2I.jpgD4hJItMXoAERIff.jpg

THE ADVENTURES OF TERRY AND THE PIRATES big big book considerable wear includes tape on spine but seems to be from 1938 according to research  $10

The Golden Age of the Comics Vol. 4 Terry and the Pirates 1970 hc light jacket wear $10

D4hJItSXoAAMDt3.jpgD4hJItJX4AAUqHH.jpg

L'il Abner The Dailies Volume 1 great condition $8

D4hJGKEXoAAGWaE.jpgD4hJGKGWAAA_Dnq.jpg

Edited by Bird

L'il Abner / Alley Oop reprints 

Reuben Award Series 1 $8

Alley Oop 1-3 $10

Take all 4 for $15  $12 for the lot! :news:

D4hJDrHW4AY2zcH.jpg

Edited by Bird

SOLD

Spoiler

2 TWO-FISTED TALES reprints one larger format, one regular comic size $7 for the pair

D4hO-eDXoAAYDd0.jpgD4hO-dcWkAAUy1C.jpg

2 TALES FROM THE CRYPT reprints, both larger format $8 for the pair

D4hO-dcXoAEnkyf.jpgD4hO-eAWkAEo0HO.jpg

Edited by Bird

SOLD

Spoiler

WEIRD SCIENCE reprints 2 larger format, two regular size  $10 for all 4

D4hQg0TX4AAQavT.jpgD4hQg0TX4AEa2dD.jpg

THE VAULT OF HORROR reprints 1 larger format and 1 regular size $6 for the pair

D4hQg0RXoAIuHQh.jpgD4hQg0SXsAAHHhQ.jpg

Edited by Bird

Spoiler

SHOCK SUSPENSTORIES reprints 1 larger format, 2 regular size $10 for all 3

D4hQdciW4AMGCqY.jpgD4hQdckW0AAus4M.jpg

THE HAUNT OF FEAR reprints 1 larger format, 2 regular size $10 for all 3

D4hQdchXoAAr1t8.jpgD4hQdcjX4AEekBu.jpg

SOLD

Edited by Bird

SOLD

Spoiler

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES reprints 1 larger format, 1 regular $5 for the pair

D4hSoXFW0AIeS7c.jpgD4hSoXIWAAEiMsO.jpg

WEIRD FANTASY / WEIRD SCIENCE-FANTASY reprints 2 larger format, 1 regular $12 for all 3

D4hSiGlW4AEsihq.jpgD4hSiGkWwAA57Bz.jpg

Edited by Bird

Spoiler

THE CRYPT OF TERROR reprint free with purchase of other EC reprints...must be claimed (lower condition than all of the others)

D4hSiGjWsAAPMrf.jpg

SOLD

Edited by Bird

Spoiler

SHAZAM Treasury c-27  $22

D3UqpnrXoAA6z_7.jpgD3UqpnqW0AAiIBK.jpg

seems like these next two should stay together

Superman vs Spider-Man / Superman AND Spider-Man (The & seems around 7.0 but the VS is lower than that for sure) $35 for the pair

D4hc20TXkAEHnzl.jpgD4hc20WX4AABg5F.jpg

SOLD

Edited by Bird

Spoiler

FAMOUS FIRST EDITION Superman c-61  4.0 range  $9   $7

D4hcw9DW0AIPpob.jpgD4hcw8VXkAAYzEI.jpg

Batman Treasury c-44 5.5  $12  $9

D4hcw9BXsAc3RmN.jpgD4hcw8VWkAAW-Bb.jpg

Edited by Bird

1 minute ago, AJCohen said:

:takeit: I’ll take all EC reprints per PM.

Thanks!

AJ

I saw the :takeit:as the thread scrolled in and was like "crud, I just sold those via PM!"

Thank you!

^^^^ no chicken for dinnah as it is Good Friday!

19 minutes ago, Bird said:

SHAZAM Treasury c-27  $22

D3UqpnrXoAA6z_7.jpgD3UqpnqW0AAiIBK.jpg

seems like these next two should stay together

Superman vs Spider-Man / Superman AND Spider-Man (The & seems around 7.0 but the VS is lower than that for sure) $35 for the pair

D4hc20TXkAEHnzl.jpgD4hc20WX4AABg5F.jpg

I'll take them

4 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I'll take them

@1Cool so the Shazam as well as the pair of Superman/Spider-Man, correct? (you seem like the type who can handle deleting images in a quote but just making sure)

^^

Just now, Bird said:

@1Cool so the Shazam as well as the pair of Superman/Spider-Man, correct? (you seem like the type who can handle deleting images in a quote but just making sure)

^^

I technically just wanted the Superman vs Spiderman books but forgot to edit my take it and I stick by my purchases.  It's a nice copy so I'm happy to have the Shazam book.

Topix v8 #4...Dagwood Splits the Atom...note small tear in photo but otherwise splendid condition  $30 $20  :news:

D4iYUxGWwAEUO5U.jpgD4iYUxEWkAAt1-y.jpgD4iYUxHXkAg0iud.jpg

Edited by Bird

The Beano and the Dandy are British comics magazines started in 1938/1937 respectively. 

Don't go calling anyone I know "Keyhole Kate"! ???

The last one (Knockout, which started in 1939) is obviously in rougher shape. How about $30  $20 for the lot? :news:

D4iYSWpWAAAW3lD.jpgD4iYSWsWAAAJ5I-.jpg

D4iYPfyWsAAodfi.jpgD4iYPftW4AAUUG8.jpg

D4iYPfuX4AArU_J.jpgD4iYPfoXoAAS2Az.jpg

D4iYMOWWwAAySoC.jpgD4iYMOVWwAAJ6Jk.jpg

D4iYMOYXoAAGx2X.jpgD4iYMOZXkAAvdKY.jpg

D4iYKIbXsAEgS1C.jpgD4iYKIWXsAAa0G2.jpg

D4iYKIUWkAMXvfp.jpgD4iYKIUW0AY758G.jpg

Edited by Bird