• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who should play the next James Bond?
2 2

166 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Jaylam said:

I was just surfing some articles and came across this image of Chris Hemsworth and the first thought that came to mind was "wow", he is really channeling the look of someone that could be a plausible James Bond. Opinions?

chris hemsworth.jpg

Nah. He's Thor. And always will be. I'd prefer an unknown, or at least someone who is not already firmly identified as another character. 

I saw a suggestion online a while back that said the name James Bond is a codename in the same way that 007 is a code number and is an alias for whichever agent has that number.  This opens the role up to any male actor and I therfore suggest perhaps the coolest British actor of his generation; Idris Elba.

12 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Nah. He's Thor. And always will be. I'd prefer an unknown, or at least someone who is not already firmly identified as another character. 

I agree that's why I'm sending in my screen test. "The name's Keeper...Crypt Keeper. Cue the theme:

531704111_images(1).jpg.88d8e765b9fffbbee3c5f7ff2230a6cf.jpg

images.jpg

8 minutes ago, tv horror said:

I agree that's why I'm sending in my screen test. "The name's Keeper...Crypt Keeper. Cue the theme:

531704111_images(1).jpg.88d8e765b9fffbbee3c5f7ff2230a6cf.jpg

I can imagine you walking in the circle, swinging round to shoot and your hand falls off :grin:

qIxONvq.thumb.jpg.f6615a7f91082917df3d9c6df6806f62.jpg

Edited by Get Marwood & I
The name's Pot. Toss Pot.

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

And why not? I can make the girls swoon and scream with my handsome and rugged (very rugged) good looks. OOOOOOOOOOOOh oooooh my Heaven.:bigsmile:

download.jpg

james-hetfield-medium.jpg same difference, vote Hetfield by slamming two coconuts together, THAT'S HEDLEY!!

7 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I can imagine you walking in the circle,

Do you know when I was a little nipper I thought it was a camera lens it was only recently I found out it was a gun barrel who knew? 

images.jpg

Edited by tv horror

12 minutes ago, Whizzer said:

I saw a suggestion online a while back that said the name James Bond is a codename in the same way that 007 is a code number and is an alias for whichever agent has that number.  This opens the role up to any male actor and I therfore suggest perhaps the coolest British actor of his generation; Idris Elba.

Too old.:sumo:

And anyway, he's Luther. See earlier comment :grin:

5 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Do you know when I was a little nipper I thought it was a camera lens it was only recently I found out it was a gun barrel who knew? 

You never! What a pillock! :bigsmile:

So did I :eek:

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

danai-gurira.jpg

As a Bond girl or villain maybe but Bond should always be a man either way what would you call the men? A female Bond would go with Bond boys? If I could cast a few Bond girls they would be Kellita Smith and Yvonne Strahovski they are both beautiful women.

images (1).jpg

download (1).jpg