• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The March of Evil, Not a comic magazine, but maybe help with some info?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

I know it isn't at all comic book related, but this is the mag forum so. I just picked this up at my LCS. They got it in just recently with a little stack of older mags and toys and as soon as I saw it I had to have it. They didn't know what it was until I inquired about price, and I honestly didn't know much either. But after a bit of digging around online, we agreed on a price and it is mine now. I've never seen it before and am partly showing it off here for anyone else interested, but also would like to know more about it if anyone has some knowledge about it. it's about a Fine- to Fine and I'm pretty excited to own it.  I know what I can know after a bit of googling, but that's about it. 

IMG_0949.jpg

On 5/17/2019 at 12:35 PM, bounty_coder said:

Never seen it before either. Can you supply more info in it!  Any illustrations inside?  What is The publication date?  Who is the publisher?

So far I've found it's published in 1945. The same material was published in a book format, and this magazine format version was intended for "less intellectual" readers, and designed to imitate the look of popular periodicals of the time. The interior is full of pretty tough photographs of atrocities, military stuff, key figures, etc.  Published in New York by F.F.F. Publishers, whoever they are/were.  I've decided to sell it, as I don't really collect WWII stuff, even though this is a really interesting piece.