• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Putting up for sale a couple of books. I recently acquired a ton of modern variants, and slabs .  been selling on the bay for a few been pretty good. figured i try the boards see if there any interest as well...  i have bought many times on the boards and sold a few personally to folks here. in anycase any questions ask away. willing to negociate always... 

if all goes well i got some really nice variants to sell. (about 4000 books, and couple hundred or so of minor to major keys in modern variants etc to go thru).  I collect only gold silver and bronze or copper. so thats why I am selling these moderns.(but open to trades just pm me thanks)

• Per norms, first :takeit: or pm gets it.(however whatever arises first on the board trumps. over pm discussions.- if i agree on a deal, but someone hits take it on board before the discussion has arised on the board that trumps)
  • no returns on all books.
  • Note, I'd rather sell to a boardie than on feeBay so if I'm out of line, p.m. me an offer.
  • Payment via PayPal, thanks in advance. within 24 hours of pm. 
  • Shipping is including in all sales prices.

hope to this goes well.! haha....

3 books for now. 

Edited by golden43tiger
ADDED

SHADOWMAN 13 VALIANT CGC 9.6 DAVIS 1:50 VARIANT COVER VALIANT- 1ST PUNK MAMBO

this variant seems pretty rare.  cant really find any ebay sold or unsold. except that one on the bay

I honestly cant find sales on this. there is one on ebay asking $749 for a 9.8...  this one is a 9.6.   asking: $475 

20190419_115327.jpg

20190419_115333.jpg