• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LIQUIDATION: $1.00 COMICS - TAKE THESE OFF MY HANDS

374 posts in this topic

PRICE UPDATE. UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST, ALL COMICS AND MAGAZINES ARE $1.00 each!

Postage costs are $6.00 First Class domestic for the first 8 comics. Additional comics to the order will incur a 25¢ charge each. Postage for Canadian and International orders will be set separately. Please contact me before ordering. A postal bid will be provided. 

Notifications through this forum's email inbox will be reviewed each morning Eastern Standard Time as I reside in North Carolina. Notifications with orders will be on first come, first served gauging the forum inbox. So if you want something, don't just make a comment in this thread, but notify me through notification email.

Acceptable payments through Paypal only. An invoice will be sent to each buyer for the total amount with postage. Contact me through this forum and indicate which comics you are requesting. I will update the posting with each final sale.

There are no refunds since these are relatively new comic books and grades are strict as notated above. All orders received Saturday through Wednesday will be mailed the next day. Orders received Thursday or Friday will be mailed out the following week.

Edited by Concordia!
updated