• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody die and actually stay dead?

61 posts in this topic

Thanks to all answers. 

Curious how Batman's folks came back. Zombies?

EDIT: Never mind on that. Looked at Batman's parents on wikipedia or comic wikipedia or whatever and it's way a lot of work. Carry on. 

Edited by NoMan

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, Wolverinex said:

Gwen stacey and her dad from the original universe

I guess you've never read this one...

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_144.jpg.380cac047d948be24b756ded8db166af.jpg

That is, unless, clones don't count.  If that's the case, Shredder from the TMNT was killed in issue 1 and never came back. 

On 4/20/2019 at 2:02 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Sue Dibny?

Sue.png

:( Still pisses me off. I liked that story quite a bit, but they did poor Sue (and Ralph) dirty.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:42 PM, Bird said:

The woman from Green lantern..Kyle's girlfriend. I think her name was Refrigerator Woman.

I think her name was "Woman who was brutally murdered and tortured and stuffed in a refrigerator in order to serve as plot device/motivation for male hero because we're supposed to worry about how the guy is stressed out about this and not really care about the dead lump of meat in the fridge and what she went through." That one.

1 hour ago, the blob said:

I think her name was "Woman who was brutally murdered and tortured and stuffed in a refrigerator in order to serve as plot device/motivation for male hero because we're supposed to worry about how the guy is stressed out about this and not really care about the dead lump of meat in the fridge and what she went through." That one.

Now you've got my interest.