• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! CLOSING SOON! Readcomix' Bargain Basement Annex - Avengers 9 & 87; Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #1 added; Suzie, All Man
1 1

49 posts in this topic

Hoping to finish up later, as early as possible....still to come are 100-page Batmans, some Gold Key #1's, a Nick Fury Agent of Shield #1 and some Avengers keys and 30-cent variants to close it out. Part of this clean-up is also over in Mixed; everything from Wynonna Earp to Beneath the Planet of the Apes. Here's the link:

Avengers #9 a tough copy to grade but I am going to put it right between VG+ and FN-.

The gloss and the date stamp are both sweet on this one, but there's vertical reader creases on the front, discoloration dots on Giant-Man's head, a non-color-breaking crease lower left corner, and slight pull at the lower staple on the front side, but it is attached at the back. Also slight dust shadow back cover.

A pretty copy of a hot key with an accumulation of minor flaws.  (WAS $150) NOW $135

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Better front cover pic added

Ok, that's everything I had planned for my dual Bargain Basement threads, here and in Mixed. I'll leave them up for a day or so and then close things up. PM's are always welcome; I'm motivated on most of it, especially the reruns.

I could also use a raw Yellow Claw #4 in VG range, for the trade-inclined ....

Thanks gang! (thumbsu