• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! CLOSING SOON! Readcomix' Bargain Basement Annex - Avengers 9 & 87; Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #1 added; Suzie, All Man
1 1

49 posts in this topic

Ok, I have a Basement open over in Crickets ... I mean, Mixed.... So I'm inviting all to check that out (dollar books abound!) but I'll put the gold here. Relists and a couple new items in both places.

:rulez:

First :takeit: wins, tie or indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment: Money order or check. I do not have paypal.

Shipping to U.S. or Canada is actual; U.S. usually priority, or first class for a single book.

Don't be listy (tsk)  Including the little one in my head.

Returns: Notify within three days of receipt; get it back in the same shape on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Picture Stories from the Bible Old Testament edition #'s 1-4 (full run) plus first edition of Complete Old Testament edition. Conditions vary, see next paragraph. Take the lot for $50

#1 about VG, #2 looks mid-grade but has extra staples and appears trimmed (tough book, not in Gerber), #3 GD due to piece missing last few pages, #4 VG, Complete edition VG.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix