• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy pants comic purchases; what's your's?
1 1

50 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, waaaghboss said:

When a listing says missing centerfold, is that just the single inside page at the very middle folded in half that's gone, or could it mean missing multiple inside pages?

Missing centerfold means the single folded page at the center with the staples. If there were multiple central pages missing, the CGC label would say something like "centerfold and 13th wrap missing".

3 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

When a listing says missing centerfold, is that just the single inside page at the very middle folded in half that's gone, or could it mean missing multiple inside pages?

If a book is listed as missing the centrefold to me that means the 2 physical pages (4 story pages) at the middle of the book.  

43 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, as one of the resident “flippers”:flamed:people may be surprised how often I make “crazy pants” purchases for books I really love, stretching well beyond what I would anticipate getting back, at least anytime soon.

These two books I got recently were those kinds of must haves for my PC that required letting go of other stuff I really like and the biggest one is being worked on now and should conclude in a few weeks. 

5C47E067-45FB-43D4-A28E-2080575A9629.jpeg

89BA6C82-183A-4896-A7BD-CB58810A896D.jpeg

There isn't words for those two :smile:

On 4/23/2019 at 9:08 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, as one of the resident “flippers”:flamed:people may be surprised how often I make “crazy pants” purchases for books I really love, stretching well beyond what I would anticipate getting back, at least anytime soon.

These two books I got recently were those kinds of must haves for my PC that required letting go of other stuff I really like and a bigger one is being worked on now and should conclude in a few weeks. 

89BA6C82-183A-4896-A7BD-CB58810A896D.jpeg

That Cinderella Love is so beautiful. Baker's best cover IMO even puts Seven Seas #4 to shame...  

10 minutes ago, Inaflash said:

I paid dearly for this copy many years ago and I’m pretty certain the market still hasn’t caught up but being a sci-fi and greytone fan, I had to have it.

2FCE41CF-E084-4648-A9E6-51E70676F493.jpeg

I bet I could catch up with the market for your washtones...