• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP ME PAY FOR DIAPERS!! - ASM 101 AQ 1, AV 8, BATS 6, FF 1, FLASH 105/139, GL 2/59, JLA 1/2/3, MSM 1 9.6 SS, Sgt 1x2, SUPES 37/45/123, TTA 35 6.0 SS, TOMB 10x2, X-MEN 1/3/8/101 TRADES & PAYMENTS - ACTION 21/32/86, CLOSED FOR REMODEL - OPEN AGAIN SOON
2 2

105 posts in this topic

This sales thread was PLEASANTLY interrupted by the birth of my son last week, but let's get some diaper money going!!

Normal :rulez: Apply:

No probies or Bad-List B-Holes :makepoint:

1st unconditional wins the book, but PM's & offers are more than welcome!

Priority shipping is covered by me to anywhere in the U.S. (international buyers PM for prices)

I accept paypal, check, money order, or any other reasonable form of payment (no magic beans please (tsk) )

Returns are accepted if the reason is reasonably reasonable.

My ebay handle is topcitycomics....I have over 2000 feedback on there...all positive except one toolbag who had to leave me negative feedback for being out of stock on a $10 book & not realizing (yes, after I refunded him instantly)

....and for even more reading, my kudos thread is quite thrilling:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/245483-top-city-comics-feedback-thread/

THANKS FER LOOKIN!!!  :banana::banana::banana:

Edited by Top City Comics

9 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

Yes, I don't even know the half of it...big expenses coming soon...and in a few years...and in 20 years... lollollol

College Savings Plan - start it at the beginning and if you are able, make monthly contributions.  I had automatically withdrawn from paycheck.  My kiddo is in her last semester of undergrad and I had the plan figured pretty danged close.  Exhausted it and it paid for all of it.  Luckily, she got a full ride for grad plus a TA position with $500 monthly stipend.  

Good luck with the sales thread and congrats, again! 

4 minutes ago, telerites said:

College Savings Plan - start it at the beginning and if you are able, make monthly contributions.  I had automatically withdrawn from paycheck.  My kiddo is in her last semester of undergrad and I had the plan figured pretty danged close.  Exhausted it and it paid for all of it.  Luckily, she got a full ride for grad plus a TA position with $500 monthly stipend.  

Good luck with the sales thread and congrats, again! 

Thank you for the advice good sir! - Hopefully the vault of comics can help sustain him too! :)

8 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

It's a boy!! - Trying to come up with unique (or at least uncommon) names...potentially a superhero's name...feel free to throw out some ideas!!

My wife knew that I was going to name my son Anthony so she named him Jeffrey instead.

You know why....my last name is Stark.

You haven't named him after he was born?  That's shame.