• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP ME PAY FOR DIAPERS!! - ASM 101 AQ 1, AV 8, BATS 6, FF 1, FLASH 105/139, GL 2/59, JLA 1/2/3, MSM 1 9.6 SS, Sgt 1x2, SUPES 37/45/123, TTA 35 6.0 SS, TOMB 10x2, X-MEN 1/3/8/101 TRADES & PAYMENTS - ACTION 21/32/86, CLOSED FOR REMODEL - OPEN AGAIN SOON
2 2

105 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bird said:

Congratulations. It is too late for this but the best way to pick baby names is a list on the fridge, anyone can write a name down and either parent can cross it off. Worked very well for my 2 kids.

I hope neither of your kids is named Milk.

Spoiler

:jokealert:

5 hours ago, Top City Comics said:

Thanks for the all well-wishing and naming options guys!....and sorry it took so long to get back going....we've been holed up at the hospital all week after they found that his bilyrubin levels were high...they wisked him away at midnight the 2nd day...just 36 hours in...to put him under the uv lamps & such.  Luckily the treatment worked to knock it down a bit & he sustained after the "non-treatment" window, so we were finally cleared to take him home as of yesterday :)

We settled on Warren, which was her favorite from the beginning and I definitely had no argument...as one of my favorite characters growing up came from my father's X-Factor stash...Warren Worthington III...and once he became Archangel it was over...he was right up there with Wolverine & Batman for me...so Warren Gregory Way is the newest comic book fan to join the world!! :hi:

More books to come!

Warren is a great choice! Though I would have gone with Peace for the middle name. Warren Peace...I like it!

Congrats again and GLWTS!

On 4/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, Top City Comics said:

Thanks guys!

I'll definitely consider Bruce...it's getting her to ok it that might be tough, lol

So far she's allowing me to choose from Wyatt, Warren, Arden, or Ethan...and it's up to me to trump those if I want something else...

No Superhero names? My wife agreed with your wife. No Anthony Stark for my son but Jeffrey Ethan Stark is perfect.  Warren Gregory Way is sounded way cool!

Edited by JollyComics

On 4/21/2019 at 8:12 PM, Top City Comics said:

It's a boy!! - Trying to come up with unique (or at least uncommon) names...potentially a superhero's name...feel free to throw out some ideas!!

Congrats on the newbie ! My son was born last year and somehow came up with an awesome seldom used name (can't share tho but you've definitely heard it before) I'd start with your favorite characters and go from there ! 

Awesome books too

19 hours ago, mdean2437 said:

Congrats on the little mess maker! 

18 hours ago, iggykoopa said:

Congrats on the new addition! Lots of exciting times ahead!

17 hours ago, Skynwalker said:

GLWTS and Congrats!!!  Being a Dad is the best job in the world :)

14 hours ago, thor800 said:

Congrats on the newbie ! My son was born last year and somehow came up with an awesome seldom used name (can't share tho but you've definitely heard it before) I'd start with your favorite characters and go from there ! 

Awesome books too

Also...thanks for all the well-wishing!!