• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP ME PAY FOR DIAPERS!! - ASM 101 AQ 1, AV 8, BATS 6, FF 1, FLASH 105/139, GL 2/59, JLA 1/2/3, MSM 1 9.6 SS, Sgt 1x2, SUPES 37/45/123, TTA 35 6.0 SS, TOMB 10x2, X-MEN 1/3/8/101 TRADES & PAYMENTS - ACTION 21/32/86, CLOSED FOR REMODEL - OPEN AGAIN SOON
2 2

105 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Top City Comics said:

It's a boy!! - Trying to come up with unique (or at least uncommon) names...potentially a superhero's name...feel free to throw out some ideas!!

You'll have to give us your last initial so in the fashion of Marvel characters names where they have the same first letter in their first and last name  :roflmao:

22 hours ago, Top City Comics said:

My last name is "Way" :)

Waylon (After Waylon Jennings not a Super hero but pretty cool) Way

Wyatt (After Wyatt Earp) Way

Wade (Deadpool) Way

Winston (also Deadpool) Way

Walter (Watchman) Way

Thats all I got LOL, Congrats!

Edited by Xenosmilus

1 hour ago, Top City Comics said:

Soooo, ummm, kind of got interrupted last night by A BABY BEING BORN (11 am this morning when he finally popped out), so make haste with those baby names!!

(and hopefully I'll find time to post a few more books from my laptop here at the hospital ;))

Thanks for all the well-wishing, mama & baby are safe & sound! - A solid 9 lbs even though he came a week early :)

Congratulations!  

3 hours ago, Top City Comics said:

Thanks guys!

I'll definitely consider Bruce...it's getting her to ok it that might be tough, lol

So far she's allowing me to choose from Wyatt, Warren, Arden, or Ethan...and it's up to me to trump those if I want something else...

Alfred, Winthrop, Alexander, Ashley, Basil, Joshua, Robert.

Random stuff