• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

25 posts in this topic

Hello, all.  Rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated and I am back in the USA for about 10 days.  In that time, I would like to reduce the number of books I have remaining so I will be listing whatever Golden Age beauties I can reasonable expect to sell.  Rules to the thread are as follows:

- Because of my limited amount of time to do this, if you buy something from this thread, it will have to be paid for by Thursday of this week, otherwise I will not have time to ship it. 

- There are NO TIME PAYMENTS on this.

- No ne'er-do-wells.  My definition of ne'er-do-well is the only one that matters.

- I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I choose not to sell to.

- First come, first serve unless you think you have a prior claim to the book from any deals in years past.

- I will be posting thumbnails forst and follow these up with prices as I get this all together.

Edited by cheetah

5 minutes ago, comicquant said:

If you have them on you local machine you can drag and drop them into the post.  You don't need to upload them to photobucket.

They are only on Photobucket.