• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Few Left-over Golden Age Beauties - CLOSED! AGAIN!
7 7

402 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I am back in the USA for about 10 days.  In that time, I would like to reduce the number of books I have remaining so I will be listing whatever Golden Age beauties I can reasonable expect to sell.  Rules to the thread are as follows:

- Because of my limited amount of time to do this, if you buy something from this thread, it will have to be paid for by Thursday of this week, otherwise I will not have time to ship it. 

- There are NO TIME PAYMENTS on this.

- No ne'er-do-wells.  My definition of ne'er-do-well is the only one that matters.

- I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I choose not to sell to.

- First come, first serve unless you think you have a prior claim to the book from any deals in years past.

- Paypal is the only way to get this done on time but if you feel something else can work, feel free to ask.

First up

Jumbo Comics #11, CGC 8.0, OW/W - The colors speak for themselves

$2,250

Jumbo11_zps311df97c.jpg

Take it

I already have someone who wants this so they get first choice after seeing the price.

Jungle Comics 20, CGC 9.2, OW Pages

$1,300

SOLD!

Jumbo020.jpg

Edited by cheetah

Jumbo Comics 32, CGC 6.0 - No Scan for some reason.  IF interested, I will take a photo this evening.

$500

SOLD!

Edited by cheetah