• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which personal comic has surprisingly increased (or decreased) in price the most since 2016?
2 2

45 posts in this topic

Which your personal comics have increased in price the most since 2016?

I was just trying to sell off a few comics last week, I happened to check the prices of my Supergirl Legion of Superheroes 23 9.6 which is around 700?  I remember buying it for 400 in 2016.  This price jump has really surprised me.   

Anyway, just wondering what everyone else's experiences have been like?  The only rule of this thread is this has to be a book bought since 2016; nothing from your childhood collections.  

EDIT*  Also, for the second part of my question.  Which has decreased the most.   So far my Alias 1 NM-, I picked up 2 years ago for 60... seems like those have all dropped to ~40ish now?  

Edited by Wolverinex

Feels like EVERYTHING has gone up, or at least all of the keys have. Market is bonkers these days. Can't decide if I should jump further in, or jump right off.

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

lol, I"ll make an exception.  What was it?

Two raw books in wonderful condition; easy NMs. A Star Wars 1, at a great price so close to the opening of The Force Awakens, and an Iron Fist 14.

34 minutes ago, the blob said:

I can't believe Thor 339 is now a $500 book.

I can't believe you didn't sell any of them when they were actually hot! Although you still might be able to get a decent amount of money if you sell now.