• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] wilbur/archie/laugh/superboyi

32 posts in this topic

Pay Pal is preferred and shipping is actual in CONTUSA. Outside USA will cost exact as well.Returns accepted timely.no hall of shame or probies. buys it unless a pmd deal is made first.should 2 pm deals are offered the board member who pmd first with a message to buy takes it.

I reserve the right to cancel sale if I cant get in touch with you ,I will be as reasonable as possible(only had to do it once)

Edited by comicsyte95

Wilbur 24 (Both staples attached) VG/VG- $17.50

Wilbur Comics 25 Fair/Good $10.00 (Both staples attached)

Wilbur Comics 28 G $14.00 Both staples barely attached (Some small writing in interior)

Wilbur Comics 29 VG/VG- $22.00 

Wilbur Comics 32 (Missing 2nd to last page and a cut out on page 22, effects story) I think the paper dolls page was torn out. 

Poor $4.00

Wilbur Comics 35 Fair $7.50  (Cut out on page 16 effects story) very nice paper dolls page intact

Wilbur Comics 38 G+ $12.50  (Both staples attached) Sold to Matt

Archie Comics 37 Fair $20 Cover detached

Archie Comics 38 Fair $18.00 (Cover and centerfold detached, some creasing at centerfold)sold To Matt

Laugh Comics 46 VG+ $38.00 (Both staples attached)

Nova 1 VG $15 sold via pm

Pep Comics 84 VG/VG+ $39.50 Bottom centerfold staple detached

Superboy 30 fair $30

Edited by comicsyte95