• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are early black cat appearances worth holding onto

69 posts in this topic

Was there really an argument going about if PP 90 is on fire?  The book went from a $5 book to a $30 - $40 book in nice shape and took off in CGC 9.8.  Does it sell for $15 here or there - yes but it also sells for over $50 in nice shape.  I hate to back up gogo but I'd say its on fire (compared to where it started) for very little reason that I can see.  But I will admit it does seemed to have cooled a bit over the last couple weeks.

Edited by 1Cool

But wasn't his post saying its been hot for 6 months so a minor current downturn kind of gets factored into the last 6 months worth of hotness.  I really don't see why it got hot in the first place but I guess everything black suit got hot when venom came out (sold me quite a few MTU 141s back then)

But to get back to the original post - no, there is no black cat issues that have gotten much heat due to black cat appearances.  Even 195 has seen very little movement.  I though ASM 226 was a possible speculation book due to the cool cover but it has done nothing.