• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest from voldy. Bringing FB groups to an uproar.
1 1

33 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

I saw this earlier. I'm sure the 5 remaining submitters that still use CBCS and haven't been driven off by the 8 month TAT's (among other things) are absolutely devastated :roflmao:

If they're fortunate they may even be able to to reach customer service before 2020

38 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

I saw this earlier. I'm sure the 5 remaining submitters that still use CBCS and haven't been driven off by the 8 month TAT's (among other things) are absolutely devastated :roflmao:

:whatthe: Those guys must submit a lot of books!

3 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Here ya go. From the mouth of the worst moderator ever.

lol

Jesse-O is a perfect example of the petty tyrant running loose in our culture today. Cannot tolerate criticism, lusts for power and control over others, but doesn't want the responsibility that comes wth it, then complains that he's "doing this for free" so people shouldn't criticize him. He would fit right in at Twitter, or Google, or Facebook. We ought to be very, very wary of such people, and be grateful that he has no real power...for now.