• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #3
1 1

98 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

If you genuinely haven't been following along, here's the full scope of the users activity:

To Slab or Not to Slab?

To Slab or Not to Slab? Issue #2

Honestly, for a troll account, I would have expected the user to grow bored by this point.  Yet, here we still are.

No,  his goal is to keep posting until he hits To Slab or not to slab issue #361 then he will stop.(thumbsu

29 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

If you genuinely haven't been following along, here's the full scope of the users activity:

To Slab or Not to Slab?

To Slab or Not to Slab? Issue #2

Honestly, for a troll account, I would have expected the user to grow bored by this point.  Yet, here we still are.

Oh ya I know about those other threads. I believe this user to be one of the regulars just messing with us.

19 minutes ago, tv horror said:

No,  his goal is to keep posting until he hits To Slab or not to slab issue #361 then he will stop.(thumbsu

I don't care if he's a troll, sock puppet, another boardie acting in disguise.....

We have had so much fun in these threads! 

long live WUDY!

woody-allen-promojpg.jpg

53 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Swami, here's your answer. #361s are trending strongly negative, EXCEPT for 5.5s which have seen 53.8% returns! Try to slab as many 5.5s as you can.

1417383648_ScreenShot2019-04-23at3_29_58PM.thumb.png.3f8600625902a7c5d7b64fe61300a466.png

@Point Five Lol! This perfect for Swarmi! 

He loves buying 8.0-9.2's of Carnage related TREK & calling them ultra gem PLUS MINT! You will keep him busy with this site! :roflmao:

Who is slabbing a 5.5 of ASM 361?!

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

He loves buying 8.0-9.2's of Carnage related TREK & calling them ultra gem PLUS MINT! You will keep him busy with this site! :roflmao:

I have a raw 5.5 of ASM #361...... if anyone is interested :foryou: 

Just now, comics4all said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have a raw 5.5 of ASM #361...... if anyone is interested :foryou: 

I am interested in a 1.8 PGX COPY of ASM 361 

please Pm me :roflmao:

Let me break out the marker's, scissor's, and the tape!

2 minutes ago, comics4all said:

This is the investment site Swami linked to in his first post. I've never seen it before.

2 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Well, maybe ADAMANTIUM for starters!  :banana:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Let me break out the marker's, scissor's, and the tape!

You won't believe the returns on 1.8 #361s! I am crunching the numbers right now.  :busy:

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Well, maybe ADAMANTIUM for starters!  :banana:

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

You won't believe the returns on 1.8 #361s! I am crunching the numbers right now.  :busy:

lol not YET, but I HAVE THOUGHT about it, considering I got it for $10-$15, how much did you say they were selling for again? hm 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol not YET, but I HAVE THOUGHT about it, considering I got it for $10-$15, how much did you say they were selling for again? hm 

Always a great idea to corner the market on low grade moderns! :roflmao:

Just now, comics4all said:
4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Always a great idea to corner the market on low grade moderns! :roflmao:

lol ya I don't really remember how much I've assigned for the copy, I keep track of all my buy's, but I know I got the fine ASM #361, along with a NM+ of #362 and #363, also a ASM #316 VF..... all with tax for $32 in 2016 when I first came back in the hobby.

I don't know why that purchase stands out so much in my mind though.... o.O