• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #3
1 1

98 posts in this topic

Translated:

As this is a comic forum with many members, I was wondering if we could have a special topic thread were we could discuss our mutual interest of comics? I possess a vast knowledge related to comics in its many forms and wish to share that knowledge.  

11 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Translated:

As this is a comic forum with many members, I was wondering if we could have a special topic thread were we could discuss our mutual interest of comics? I possess a vast knowledge related to comics in its many forms and wish to share that knowledge.  

Where :baiting:

3 hours ago, deadleg said:

:popcorn: Generally interested in listening to your "oodles of knowledge." 

This, if Swami could write it up before the thread gets locked again, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you want a place to discuss ASM#361, try creating a thread in the Modern section titled "Amazing Spider-Man #361 Fan Club" similar to the AF15 club and the FF48 and Spawn 1 clubs.  (though, I don't doubt that wouldn't degrade into some non-sensical thread as well.)

3 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

OMG I've been :roflmao: from that oodles of knowledge comment. My eyes are tearing. Who is this?

If you genuinely haven't been following along, here's the full scope of the users activity:

To Slab or Not to Slab?

To Slab or Not to Slab? Issue #2

Honestly, for a troll account, I would have expected the user to grow bored by this point.  Yet, here we still are.