• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #3
1 1

98 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

You ever wonder if the Swamp man just has us on ignore?  I've noticed he's stopped engaging with us once we hijack his threads.  Got to admit, it's kind of a bummer.

And I never had a chance to hijack his threads... :(

47 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

You ever wonder if the Swamp man just has us on ignore?  I've noticed he's stopped engaging with us once we hijack his threads.  Got to admit, it's kind of a bummer.

Yes, however he is more clever than he looks, because he just enjoys reading until someone gets personal and then he reports himself to get the thread closed. I still believe both he and Hollywood are one and the same, not once has either of them posted in the others thread even though they both share the same likes. I still say Jekyll and Hyde personality.:screwy: 

8 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Yes, however he is more clever than he looks, because he just enjoys reading until someone gets personal and then he reports himself to get the thread closed. I still believe both he and Hollywood are one and the same, not once has either of them posted in the others thread even though they both share the same likes. I still say Jekyll and Hyde personality.:screwy: 

3 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

:hi: Gabe.

In my experience, "Gabe" and "clever" aren't exactly synonymous.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I know! He used to banter back & forth more

It made for more  laughs!

oodles I say! oodles!

50 minutes ago, tv horror said:

I think you are right!

2 hours ago, comics4all said:

Sure seems like Gabe!

Here is a photo of Gabe & Swarmi after Wudy was announced for Venom 2!

2 morons.jpg

It’s him, his avatar name gives him away.  After he disappeared from here without obtaining his 1 million dollar comic he tried to make a fortune in the crypto currency market... Don’t think that worked out either.