• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-Man 27-97 VG-VF Raw OW/W Pages
1 1

19 posts in this topic

For Sale is 14 different raw copies of ASM #27 through #97. All books can benefit from a clean and press and are unrestored and complete. Some have date stamps. No coupons missing and no missing pages. 

General Rules and Terms

• No HOS's
  • Free Shipping in The USA :acclaim:
  • WorldWide Shipping  (PM me for a Quote)
  • Use the :takeit: emoji to claim and book(s)
  • Payment by Paypal is preferred. 
  • Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving item. Buyer pays return shipping. 

Stated condition is my opinion, I try to grade the best I can, If I grade the book a 5.0, you won't have a book that shows up as a 1.8 when you open the package. 

ASM 27 4.0  Price $50

ASM27.jpg

ASM27.jpg-2.jpg

2 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

For Sale is 14 different raw copies of ASM #27 through #97. All books can benefit from a clean and press and are unrestored and complete. Some have date stamps. No coupons missing and no missing pages. 

General Rules and Terms

• No HOS's
  • Free Shipping in The USA :acclaim:
  • WorldWide Shipping  (PM me for a Quote)
  • Use the :takeit: emoji to claim and book(s)
  • Payment by Paypal is preferred. 
  • Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving item. Buyer pays return shipping. 

Stated condition is my opinion, I try to grade the best I can, If I grade the book a 5.0, you won't have a book that shows up as a 1.8 when you open the package. 

ASM 27 4.0  Price $50

ASM27.jpg

ASM27.jpg-2.jpg

:takeit: