• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: SPOOK #23, 1953! Wild LB Cole GGA/skull cover... Sold!
3 3

6 posts in this topic

One book tonight. Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. Paypal. Returns, yup. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

SPOOK #23 in 1.0/1.5. Awesome LB Cole horror cover. Low grade copy with tape on spine, tear through P in logo, chips and wear as shown. That said, the main image looks nice for the grade with strong colors. Complete with offwhite pages.

$130  SOLD

spook23frg.jpg.a553a1d8126ceb5677cbf4d2edfe0f3a.jpg

Edited by Point Five

12 hours ago, Point Five said:

SPOOK #23 in 1.0/1.5. Awesome LB Cole horror cover. Low grade copy with tape on spine, tear through P in logo, chips and wear as shown. That said, the main image looks nice for the grade with strong colors. Complete with offwhite pages.

$130

Sold. (thumbsu

It's amazing how much the market has changed. Just a few years ago I had a 9.0/9.2 raw copy of this book on the boards and I pretty much couldn't give it away.

I always thought it was a fantastic, above average cover.

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

It's amazing how much the market has changed. Just a few years ago I had a 9.0/9.2 raw copy of this book on the boards and I pretty much couldn't give it away.

I always thought it was a fantastic, above average cover.

you can say that again! I started LB collecting when it was reasonable and now to finish this collection has been a bare.

oh well, at least I got some of them cheap.

so many folks have said I'm crazy for not flipping now, but some of these are next to impossible to find in grade and it makes me sad to not see them again.

:cloud9:

1 hour ago, Wally's Comics said:

you can say that again! I started LB collecting when it was reasonable and now to finish this collection has been a bare.

oh well, at least I got some of them cheap.

so many folks have said I'm crazy for not flipping now, but some of these are next to impossible to find in grade and it makes me sad to not see them again.

:cloud9:

Flip em' now, Flip em' now :baiting:  :foryou:  :roflmao: