• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on vol. Placement of a amazing spiderman book?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello all looking for a little help. I was trying to figure out which vol a certain book is. It' the amazing spiderman annual that came out Sept 2018 it was a symbiote suit story. On marvel.wikia.com site lists it as a vol 4. Even though it came out after issue 5 or 6 of the current vol 5 run. I was just curious what is its official placement vol 4 or vol 5.

The Marvel wikia is wrong, the prior annual dated for April 2018 had the Legacy banner and took place prior to 795 or 796.  This annual #1 dated for November 2018 is part of the Spencer run.  I try not to focus on which volume any of these stupid reboots are and just keep putting the new issue on the top of the pile. :insane:  

Ya I was just curious as I said marvel.wikia lists it for Vol 4. When it was out during start of current one. Same with the annual for June is listed for Vol 5. I just wanted to know where marvel officially lists it. As If it' for Vol 4 I wanted to correct my comics catalog I have for my personal collection.

I do like the marvel.wikia.com site. It' does have good information and helpful to look up etc... info. I do miss the website spiderfan.org. but they pretty much closed up and stop listing new books since around the marvel now relaunch. That was my go to site.

Edited by Webhead2018